Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Sphinx - The Last Remaining Wonder of the Ancient World

5 Comments:

Blogger Jill said...

It's just surreal to see you guys standing in modern-day clothing in front of the pyramids. It's also funny that the background looks like it's swarming with tourists. Very cool that you got to go there.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

OK, I am so envious! This would be such a dream vacation--cruising around, seeing all of these cool antiquities!. I told Jeremy that he needs to take me on this trip sometime in our lives. I can't wai to see more pictures and hear about your trip!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely amazing. I thought that you just want with your parents. Who are the other people?

9:14 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Loss for words....

Ok. Totally envious. I want to go SO badly! You look SO cute!! And I can't wait to hear all about it!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Bond Girl 007 said...

Wow! Those look so incredible!

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home