Thursday, April 27, 2006

Here we go!

Okay...it is now 10:02 PM, the night before the big trip. I THINK we have everything we need and I BELIEVE we are ready to go. I hope I get the opportunity to post photos. If my plan works, you will be able to see our photos prior to our return home. Here is to a fantastic voyage!

Ciao!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Have so much fun. Be safe, and post as often as possible! I can't wait to travel to Greece with you!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Good luck with so much travelling, have fun, take lots of pictures, write down your observations and enjoy!

8:16 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip and your plan for sharing photos works because I can't wait to see where you go!! Safe Travels!

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home